This winter we will be providing a course on Landscape Design Basics online for free! What better way to spend your winter than designing your garden for Spring.
- We will be doing one lesson a week starting January 21st. If you are already on our email list, you will automatically get the emailed lessons, not need to sign up for anything else.
- The lessons will also be available on Facebook and will be published here on our website if you want to refer to them in the future or if you don’t get the emails.
- The course is free! It’s important to us that our customers are educated and make the best plant decisions for optimal success in the garden.
Below are the links to the lessons, remember there will be one released every week:
- Introducing our Landscape Design Mini-Course
- LESSON ONE
- LESSON TWO Spacing of Plants in Your Landscape Design
- LESSON THREE How to Layout Plants in a Bed and Frame Structures
- LESSON FOUR Evergreen Textures and Foliage
- LESSON FIVE Using Color in the Landscape
- LESSON SIX Using Perennials, Annuals and Grasses
If you want to subscribe to our email list enter your email here: